Polytunnels and Greenhouses made in Ireland!
Family run business, Colm Warren Polyhouses (CWP) has been successfully manufacturing and building polytunnels, greenhouses and canopied steel structures in Ireland for over 36 years.
We are 100% Irish owned supporting Irish jobs...For more about Us!
Is a polytunnel or Greenhouse part of your garden plans? We have a range to suit your budget and various greenhouse designs available!
Below is a sample of our product range that we manufacture and build:
- Polytunnels for Gardens or Hobby Tunnels for Organic Growers or Allotments Garden Polytunnels, Greenhouse, Shade tunnels for private gardens, schools and Organic training colleges. We also supply Horticultural & Replacement Polythene, Irrigation, Windbreak, Tapes, Netting, Ground cover, Cloches etc.
- Nursery & Commercial Horticultural Growers: Single Commercial Tunnels, Multispans or Multilink, Soft fruit Mobile or Fixed tunnels.
Need INNOVATIVE Solutions at BUDGET prices...CWP can help you!
The continued success we enjoy on this windy isle is largely down to the selection of superior materials. We go the extra mile in designing and servicing a quality product. The design is based on a collaboration of experience and ideas from our clients and ourselves, a winning combination, you can enjoy!
For a FREE CONSULTATION, NO OBLIGATION, CONTACT US with your request.
- Garden Centres, DIY Stores, Retail & Wholesale Shops: Attractive and customer friendly covered in retail areas that protect plants, merchandise and customers. Designed specifically to customer requirements. Also suppliers of retail display tables, shelving and benches.
- Livestock Farm buildings & Storage sheds: Agricultural building for Calf, Sheep & Pigs, farm buildings & Storage sheds for Hay, Feed or Machinery.
- Bird shelters/Housing:Poultry or Ostrich housing, Bird of prey shelters, & Butterfly houses
- Aquaculture (Fish Farming): Fish farm buildings, Storage shed for feed, machinery...etc
- Innovative Polytunnel Uses: Recycling & Sorting structures for County councils and private waste collectors, Composting facilities, Temporary buildings
Visit our Outdoor Display area -
Testimonials: What they say about us!
"The addition of a Colm Warren Polytunnel to my garden at Clondeglass made an enormous difference to the growing of plants. It helped to extend the season, allowing me to grow vegetables earlier and later, and also provided a fantastic space for the protection of tender and semi-tender plants during the winter months. It arrived to the garden and was erected quickly and efficiently by a team from the company. I can highly recommend CWP if you are considering adding a polytunnel to your own garden. They give excellent advice in advance of purchase and the quality of their products is first-class."
Come and check out our extensive range of products!
You are welcome to visit us at our factory in Trim where we have a range of polytunnels on display. Alternatively we can advise you of an alternative display area that is located in your area. RING US FOR AN APPOINTMENT SO WE CAN DISCUSS ALL THE VARIOUS OPTIONS THAT ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU.
2014 Opening Times
Mon-Friday - 9am to 5pm
Saturday - 10.30am to 3pm
(Closed Lunch 1-2pm)
Closed Sundays & Bank holidays.
It is that time of year to see whether you need to repair or replace the polythene.. It doesn't have to be Summer to do these essential repairs. We have Repair tapes, Anti Hot Spot Tapes and various range of Polythene that can be cut to size.
To clean the green algae or dirt off your polythene, you need to use a special cleaning agent so as not to interfere or damage the Polythene or your polythene warranty.. Call us now for more info!
We offer a wide range of Replacement polythene options, Tapes (Anti Hot Spot tape, Repair tapes), Raised Beds, Tables, Staging, Frost Protection fleeces, Ground cover, cloches, Windbreak netting, Irrigation, Polytunnel Spare parts and much more! Email us with your query: email@example.com
or See our webpage Greenhouse Accessories
Visit our Outdoor Display area -
You are welcome to visit us at our factory in Trim where we have a range of polytunnels on display. Alternatively we can advise you of an alternative display area that is located in your area.
- NOW AVAILABLE - 'The Polytunnel Handbook' by Joyce Russell.
Price:€20.00(Incl. VAT) This book gives helpful hints on growing fruit and vegetables in a polytunnel.